Apostolic Temple's Mission Statement: "We are a church striving to
become a 21st Century Apostolic Church in doctrine, distinction, and demonstration".
We are founded upon the belief that the Bible is the inspired, infallible Word of
- We believe in one God who is eternal in His existence, and is made manifest as Father, Son and Holy Ghost AND that He is Sovereign and Absolute in His
authority. I Timothy 3:16, Ephesians 4:4
- We believe that Jesus is the Son of God, being the Express Image of the Invisible God.
Hebrews 1:1-3, Colossians
1:15, Colossians 2:9
- We Believe that Faith is the first step toward initiating Salvation. Hebrews 11:6
believe that repentance is both the acknowledging of ones personal sins as well as
the sin nature inherited from the Fall of Adam. Repentance includes Godly Sorrow as well as a change of direction and lifestyle. Romans 5:12, 2 Corinthians
- We believe that believers should be water baptized by immersion in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. It is through baptism that we publicly
identify with the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Romans 6:3-6, Acts
2:38, Colossians 2:11-14
- We believe
in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the sign of speaking in other tongues. The evidence of the Holy Spirit's
indwelling presence is a changed life. Acts
2:4, Ephesians 5:18-21
- We believe that Godly living and the pursuit of a holy life should be the goal of every believer. Hebrews 12:14, Philippians 3:14
Apostolic Temple is a modern church that preaches and practices what the
Original Church experienced in
the Book of Acts!